Buying in West Michigan
Getting Ready to Buy?
You’ve come to the right place
What an exciting adventure you’re about to go on!
I’m sure you’ve heard, we are in a stabilizing real estate market here in West Michigan.
While it’s still technically in a seller’s market, the hyper-appreciation that we’ve seen the last two years for pricing is beginning to slow for our region making it less competitive for buyers.
Our Locally-focused Agents use neighborhood search tools and great relationships with other Realtors to find you the best buying opportunities for what you are searching for.
Whether you are looking to move up, move into the area, or downsize we would love to sit down to discuss your goals and what buying in this market looks like!
First Time Buyers + Relocating Buyers
There are loads to consider when buying your first place or relocating to a new one. The first question though may be WHERE to look.
We created a Buzzfeed-style quiz as a helpful tool to discover which neighborhoods around West Michigan might suit you based on your lifestyle and budget.
Click below to start the quiz!
A few notes to get started:
- Some lenders specialize in different loan types. If you do not currently have a relationship with a lender, we’d love to introduce you to one based on what type of home you are searching for.
- Magic Camera is real. When you are searching online some photos look better than others. And sometimes the photos don’t show what a home is really like. Don’t discount the home if the photos aren’t sparkly. That could mean opportunity for you.
- Meet with an Agent early in your decision making process – even if you aren’t moving for 9 months.
- Our Local Experts can give you information on what to expect in the market AND get you connected to trust service providers to make your buying process as seamless as possible.
Want more information about buying in West Michigan?
Download Our Buyer’s Guide
Learn more about:
- Our local market
- What to expect in the process
- Closing costs and other moving fees
- First Time Homebuyer Programs
On The Blog
Are you ready to purchase your first home?
If you’re considering buying your first home, it’s important to assess your readiness to take on this significant financial responsibility. While owning a home can
5 Reasons Why You Should Buy a Condo
If you’re looking for a new home, you may have only thought of the typical single-family home. But have you thought about becoming a condo
Green ‘Houses’ for Sale in West Michigan
Happy almostttt St.Patricks Day! 💚We don’t know about you, but we want to start celebrating early by showing you some green “houses” for sale. Now, these homes may not all have green exteriors but they all have something green about them that stands out.
January 2023 Real Estate Market
Market Update It has been a ride these last 4 months… We are here to tell you that the real estate market is constantly changing.
Helping You Find Your Favorite West Michigan Community
Find Your Favorite Community in West MI Helping You Find Your Favorite Community in West Michigan Since August 2021, housing prices in Grand Rapids have
Building a Home in West MI
Building a Home in West MI We are on YOUR side when it comes to building a home in West MI! Why choose The Local